Office Safety Precautions in Effect During the Pandemic
Our office is taking the following precautions to protect our patients and help slow the spread of the coronavirus.
· Office seating in the waiting room and in therapy/testing rooms has been arranged for appropriate physical distancing.
· Our staff and I wear masks.
· Our staff maintains safe distancing.
· Restroom soap dispensers are maintained and everyone is encouraged to wash their hands.
· Hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol is available in the therapy/testing rooms, the waiting room and at the reception counter.
· We schedule appointments at specific intervals to minimize the number of people in the waiting room.
· We ask all patients to wait in their cars or outside until no earlier than 5 minutes before their appointment times.
· Credit card pads, pens and other areas that are commonly touched are thoroughly sanitized after each use.
· Physical contact is not permitted.
· Tissues and trash bins are easily accessed. Trash is disposed of on a frequent basis.
· Common areas are thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day.
A screening Questionnaire will be completed for all new appointments and maybe required at subsequent appointments!